གནས་བསྐྱོད་བཟོ་མི་ Luna Azizah Devika

NPM: 2451011032

1. Critical Elements of Developing Ethical Leadership
In my perspective, the critical elements of developing ethical leadership include integrity, honesty, fairness, accountability, and respect for others. I believe that integrity is the foundation because it ensures that I act consistently with moral values. Honesty and transparency are also very important since they help me build trust and credibility with others. At the same time, I see fairness as essential because every person deserves to be treated equally without favoritism. Accountability is another element that matters to me because I must be willing to take responsibility for my decisions and their consequences. Finally, empathy and respect guide me to understand how my actions affect others, which helps me become a more ethical and trustworthy leader.

2. Moral Potency (Hannah & Avolio)
I find Hannah and Avolio’s idea of moral potency very meaningful in understanding ethical leadership. For me, moral potency is about the strength and determination to do what is right, especially in difficult situations. It has three main components. The first is moral ownership, which I interpret as my personal responsibility to ensure that ethical behavior is carried out in my leadership. The second is moral courage, which means I need to be brave enough to stand up for what I know is right, even when it is unpopular or comes with risks. The third is moral efficacy, which I see as my confidence in my ability to successfully act on my moral values. When I reflect on these three, I realize that ethical leadership is not just about knowing what is right but also having the will and confidence to act on it.

3. Ten Characteristics of Servant Leaders
From my point of view, servant leadership is a style that really emphasizes putting others first, and it is described through ten important characteristics. I believe listening and empathy are the foundation, because I need to understand my team’s thoughts and feelings before making decisions. Healing and awareness remind me to care about people’s well-being and to stay mindful of myself and the environment around me. Persuasion is another quality I value, since I prefer to guide and influence others through trust rather than authority. At the same time, conceptualization and foresight encourage me to think beyond the present and prepare for the future. I also see stewardship as a responsibility to take care of the organization and its resources. Commitment to the growth of people is very important to me, because I want to help others grow and reach their potential. Lastly, I view building community as essential, since creating a sense of belonging strengthens both individuals and the team as a whole.

Business Communication 2025 -> QUIZ -> RESPONSI -> Re: RESPONSI

Luna Azizah Devika གིས-
Name: Luna Azizah Devika
NPM: 2451011032

1. Composing the First Draft

When I write a first draft, my main goal is to get my ideas down on paper without worrying about perfection. I focus on using a mix of sentence types to make my writing flow well. I use short, simple sentences to make key points clear and impactful. I also use longer, more complex sentences to show how ideas connect to each other. While I write, I am careful to avoid common errors. I ensure every sentence is complete and expresses a full thought, which prevents sentence fragments. I also avoid run-on sentences by making sure I do not fuse two independent clauses without the correct punctuation or conjunction. Finally, I steer clear of comma splices, which happen when two complete sentences are incorrectly joined by only a comma. Instead, I use a period, semicolon, or coordinating conjunction to separate or connect ideas properly.

2. Improving Writing Techniques

To make my writing stronger, I use several key strategies. I emphasize important ideas by placing them at the beginning or end of a sentence, where they carry more weight. I also carefully choose between active and passive voice. In most cases, I use the active voice because it is direct and makes my writing clearer and more engaging. However, I occasionally use the passive voice when the action is more important than the person doing it, or when I want to be diplomatic. Another technique I use is parallelism, which means using the same grammatical structure for items in a list or series. This creates balance and makes my writing easier to read. Lastly, I avoid dangling and misplaced modifiers by placing descriptive words and phrases close to the nouns they modify. This prevents confusion and ensures my sentences are logically structured.

3. Drafting Well-Organized Paragraphs

I build well-organized paragraphs by starting with a clear topic sentence that states the main idea. This helps guide the reader and sets the direction for the rest of the paragraph. I then use support sentences to provide details, examples, or explanations that reinforce the main idea. To ensure smooth transitions between sentences and ideas, I use transitional expressions such as "for example," "however," or "in addition." Depending on my purpose, I choose a specific paragraph plan. If I want to define, classify, illustrate, or describe something, I use the direct plan, where the topic sentence comes first. If I need to compare and contrast ideas, I use the pivoting plan, which starts with one viewpoint, introduces a contrast (often with words like "but" or "however"), and then presents the opposing viewpoint. For persuasive messages or sensitive topics, I use the indirect plan, where I provide explanations or reasons first and present the main idea or recommendation later.

4. Polishing for Conciseness

When polishing my writing, I focus on making it concise and to the point. I start by eliminating flabby expressions, which are wordy phrases that can be replaced with simpler alternatives. For example, I change "in order to" to "to" or "due to the fact that" to "because." I also avoid long lead-ins that delay the main point, such as "I am writing this email to let you know that." Instead, I state my message directly. I remove unnecessary fillers like "there is/there are" and "it is/it was," which often weaken sentences. I also watch for redundancies, which are repetitive words or phrases, and empty words that add no real meaning. Finally, if I am writing for microblogging or social media, I condense my message even further by focusing on the most critical information and using clear, concise language.

5. Improving Clarity

To improve clarity in my writing, I keep my ideas simple and straightforward. I avoid using overly complex language or jargon that might confuse the reader. I also slash trite business phrases, such as "think outside the box" or "at the end of the day," because they are overused and lack originality. I drop clichés and scrap slang or buzzwords, as they can make my writing sound unprofessional. Another important strategy is rescuing buried verbs, which means turning wordy noun phrases into strong verbs. For example, I change "make a decision" to "decide" or "conduct an investigation" to "investigate." Finally, I restrain exuberance by avoiding excessive enthusiasm or emotional language. Instead, I strive for a calm, professional tone that conveys my message clearly and respectfully.

6. Proofreading Effectively

I recognize that proofreading is a critical step in the writing process. I start by identifying my common problem areas, such as spelling errors, grammar mistakes, or punctuation issues. To catch mistakes, I use effective techniques like reading my document slowly and aloud, which helps me hear errors I might otherwise miss. I also read the text backward, focusing on one word or sentence at a time, to spot spelling and typographical errors. For complex documents, I take breaks between writing and proofreading to approach the text with fresh eyes. I also use tools like spell checkers, but I do not rely on them entirely, as they may not catch every error. If possible, I ask a colleague to review my work, as a second pair of eyes can often spot mistakes I overlooked.

7. Evaluating a Message's Effectiveness

To evaluate whether a message is effective, I ask myself a series of questions. First, I check if the purpose of the message is clear and if it achieves its goal. I also ensure the information is complete and answers all potential questions the reader might have. Next, I look at the structure and organization to see if the ideas flow logically and are easy to follow. I consider the tone to make sure it is appropriate for the audience and situation. Finally, I review the language and formatting to ensure the message is professional, error-free, and visually accessible. If the message meets all these criteria, I can be confident it will be well-received and understood.

Organizational Behaviour 2024 -> 2nd responsi -> 2nd responsi -> Re: 2nd responsi

Luna Azizah Devika གིས-
2451011032

1) Diversity in an organization means people from different age, gender, culture, and skills work together. It can give more ideas and new ways to solve problems. But sometimes it can also make conflict if people do not respect each other. If managed well, diversity can make teamwork better and more creative.

2) Employee attitude is how workers think and feel about their job. If they have a good attitude, they usually feel happy with their job. When workers feel supported and respected, their job satisfaction goes up. But if they have a bad attitude, job satisfaction goes down and work becomes less good.

3) Diversity and attitudes can change how well an organization works. A diverse team can bring new ideas and better decisions. If workers show a good attitude and accept diversity, teamwork and results improve. But if workers have bad attitudes and cannot accept differences, it can lower performance and create problems.

4) To make inclusivity and job satisfaction better, organizations can give fair chances to all workers, do training about respect, and make open talk between teams. Leaders should listen to workers, give support, and say thanks for good work. A fair and respectful place makes workers feel valued and happy in their job.
2451011032

1) Organizational Behavior (OB) is the study of how people act and interact in an organization. It looks at how individuals, groups, and the overall structure affect behavior at work. The goal of OB is to understand, predict, and improve human behavior in the workplace.

2) The value of studying OB in a systematic way is that it helps us make better decisions at work. Instead of just guessing or depending on personal experience, systematic study uses data, research, and facts to explain behavior. This makes managers more accurate in solving problems, motivating employees, and improving performance.

3) Several behavioral sciences contribute to OB, such as psychology, sociology, anthropology, and political science. Psychology helps explain individual behavior like motivation and learning. Sociology looks at group behavior and teamwork. Anthropology studies culture and values. Political science helps understand power and conflict in organizations.

4) OB looks at behavior through three levels of analysis: individual, group, and organizational. At the individual level, the focus is on personal attitudes, personality, and motivation. At the group level, the focus is on teamwork, communication, and leadership. At the organizational level, the focus is on the overall culture, structure, and systems that guide behavior. These three levels are connected and affect each other.

5) Studying OB gives many useful skills for employability, such as communication skills, teamwork, problem-solving, and leadership. It also builds emotional intelligence, which helps in understanding and managing people better. These skills make employees more adaptable, able to handle conflicts, and successful in different work situations.